Founded in 1988, China Chamber of Commerce for Import and Export of Light Industrial
Products and Arts-Crafts (CCCLA) is, in accordance with relevant rules and regulations,
a self-ruling organization composed of enterprises engaged in import and export
business of light industrial products and arts-crafts. CCCLA 's membership has exceeded
6000 by the end of 2004.
CCCLA has the following functions:
- 1. To maintain the business order of import and export, safeguard the interest of
its member enterprises and coordinate their operation activities.
- 2. To provide information services to its member enterprises and organize seminars
and training at home and abroad.
3. To provide legal consulting services to its member enterprises.
- 4. To organize its member enterprises to attend trade fairs and conduct market researches
at home and abroad.
- 5. To convey enterprises’ requests, advices and suggestions on policy-making to
the government on behalf of the industry as a whole.
- 6. To establish relationship and have exchanges with its domestic and overseas counterparts.
- The highest authority of CCCLA is its Member Congress, with the Board of Directors
and Board of Standing Directors under it. CCCLA has 6 departments and 18 Sub-Chamber
(coordination groups) dealing with the daily work.
Add: 10 /F, (Pan-Jia-Yuan-Da-Sha) Bldg. 12, Pan-Jia-Yuan Nan-Li,
Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100021, China
- Website: www.cccla.org.cn
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: 86 10 67732707
- Fax: 86 10 67732698 67732689